1. Position to be recruited:
- Officers who manage, operate and ensure information security of the digital signature and electronic authentication technical system.
- Staff to research and develop technology, products and services on digital signatures and electronic authentication.
2. Eligibility requirements
- Graduated from a regular university (or higher) majors: Information Technology, Information Security, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics Electronics, Computer Science, Communications and Computer Networks, Software Engineering Software, Information Systems, Applied Informatics.
- Ability to manage and operate technical systems or research and develop in the field of digital signatures and electronic authentication..
- English level: Able to communicate and read documents in English.
- Team work skills.
Preference will be given to candidates:
+ Experience working in the field of digital signatures and electronic authentication.
+ Experience in information security.
+ Having an international certificate of information security.
- University diploma, transcript, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates... (Photo copy).
(Candidates applying for admission are not refundable).
4. Time to receive application
From November 13, 2020 to the end of December 12, 2020.
5. Application Location
Administration - General Department, National Electronic Certification Center, 7th floor, Radio Frequency Department Building, 115 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0911.488.289 to meet Ms. Quynh (during office hours).
Individuals applying to apply for recruitment submit their application directly (not accepting applications for submission).
Recruitment method: Interview
Salary and benefits according to the regulations of State (based on the candidate's ability and working experience).